07 March 2006

the repercushions of questioning bliss

this is just a plea
you must adhere to
will you break the rules
you set up so as to
keep your safely guarded
heart a me-proof operation
'cause my patience
wears thick wool and is
starting to make me sick
how much i put up with your shit
so why don't you take me into
wherever you've kept me
for so long now
how does sense vow
to make itself out of this:
just a kiss
i've questioned bliss with shaking fists
but open palms now greet it's qualms
so now is then my two sense spent
how much to rent your heart for a while
how about just a smile on my behalf
a courtesy laugh is all i ask
so answer me in silence
see these eyes will try
their best to hide your pain inside
their selfish pride
i'm here and always will be your sigh
just as the sun sighs at the night
for making it's light seem that much more

bright.

No comments: