29 December 2007

swear to blog

i'm loud. she likes that about me. i say what i think and i think she likes that about me, too... until i say the first thing that comes into my head and it's way inappropriate for our surrounding demographic, and yes, it's loud. now, a quick recovery would be appropriate in a situation like this. all the qualifying characteristics are there: unknowingly, apologetic when confronted, good intentions, etc. but when the subject - namely me - doesn't know he's loud... well he waits for conformation the "joke" was received and when he doesn't get it, he reiterates - probably louder. dig deeper, my friend. tar and feather, soon come.

but my bad. :)

i saw juno. it was really good. not the napolean-esque farce i was expecting, which was a relief. i dunno, i needed to see something that wasn't gosh's and geez's. so i loved it.

but it didn't make me any less an idiot. so it goes.

rocknroll.

No comments: